Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Learning curve...

I am having difficulty with my cell and wireless internet connection here at this hotel so am limited on the computer down in the lobby.  Hoping to get this all figured out as I am feeling like I am living in the "stone age" with EVERYONE else on their cell phones!  (I would REALLY like to be able to use my language translater app!!!)  Seems like because I do not have a permanent address here, they are all unable to help me!  I ASSUMED that once I had my iPhone unlocked that I would be able to put in a pre-paid SIM card in it and have access- but NOT!  Stay tuned....I have SO many stories to share and I have only just begun!!!  XO

2 comments:

  1. Try http://www.bmobile.ne.jp/english, buy data only sim and use skype for calls. Can buy sim for both data and voice but expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be as patient as I can.......waiting and waiting..knowing it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete