Friday, March 8, 2013

Japanese week!

Japanese days of the week represents all elements:

Sunday represents the SUN
Monday the MOON
Tuesday - FIRE
Wednesday - WATER
Thrusday - WOOD
Friday - GOLD
Saturday - The EARTH

Makes sense!  Then you are to meditate on them each day.  I was at the Imperial Palace Gardens walking around and found a beautiful place along a babbling brook and sat on a beautiful stone and sat quietly, meditating when I remembered these representations.  It was Thursday and I tried to contemplate what wood would mean in my certain circumstance on this Thursday.  THEN I realized that I was in the very HEART of Tokyo walking in the most beautiful wooded grounds right in the center of the largest city in the world!  Amazing what comes to you when you quiet your mind....and listen....

5 comments:

  1. Claudia, I got your email!! So glad your travel to Tokyo is going well!! Enjoyed reading about the beautiful garden!! You look so very pretty in your pics with the Japanese people!! You are so special Claudia and I wish you all the best and just always stay safe...don't want anything to happen to my beautiful, loving friend!! I'll keep keeping in touch with you, my dearest!! Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a great blogpost. Continue being inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia!! You sure aren't missing anything new here!! Just a bunch of snow and alot of dampness. To think that last year we had 80 degrees in the cities at this time. Roxanne is having trouble getting on this blog so I will try to help her figure it out! All the best to you beautiful girl!! Love & prayers to you Claudia and your family always! Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Meditation Inspiration and I love the elements. Now I have to choose between Wood and Thunder on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, by the way......if you meditate on the old Childrens' version of Days of the Week, it is quite fitting that Thursday's Child has Far to Go!!!

    ReplyDelete