Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sa Pa, Vietnam

Taking the overnight train from Hanoi up north to Sa Pa was yet another great, amazing adventure!  It is a beautiful mountainous area where various hilltribes appear to live in harmony!  It is mystical and alluring.  

The tribal girls are extremely annoying trying to sell you their wares and follow you around until you eventually fall in love with them!  You do...they are relentless!  But the one girl who followed me was my anchor when we were trekking, I don't know how I would have made it without her constant support and helping hand!

 I fell asleep each night with their manta in my head....'Buy from ME, Buy from ME, Buy from ME'.....and so I bought and fell in love with Sa Pa!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment