Saturday, April 20, 2013

Moving on...

So I dumped my well worn boots and left them in my hotel room in Narita along with some well worn socks - looking at the temperatures in Bangkok, it was 90 degrees there this morning at 10 AM!  (Sorry Minnesota....don't mean to rub it in - but you all might be TOO hot there anyway!!!)  But for me...I love the tropics and can't wait to feel the heat, see the beauty of the swaying palm trees and breath the thick, warm air!!!  So, so long boots and hats and gloves....I'm moving on!  I had an incredible five weeks in Japan and ten glorious days in South Korea - so many great experiences that I've had a hard time keeping up with my journal, Facebook and blog!  Not sure when I will have wifi again, so wanted to let you all know who are reading this...that I am happy...am happy with all of the decisions that I have made in my life and again I must say.....I am blessed beyond belief!  My new favorite saying that I came up with in Busan/Pusan is - AIM YOUR ENERGY - and I intend to do just that!!!  And I hope you do too!  God bless you all...and God bless all the victims in Boston...

1 comment:

  1. Your positive, joyful, attitude is glowing off the page. Continue your fabulous journey and take notes, photos, and embed all the rest in your memory banks!

    Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete