Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yokota Air Force Base ~ Fussa, Japan

Laying here in my warm futon bed on a beautiful tatami mat floor in a ryokan in Nikko, Japan reflecting of my incredible time while staying at the Yokota Air Force base with Lieutenant Colonel Austin Hamner.  An amazing man who is working hard to make our world a better place. What a great time I had checking in and out of the Kanto Lodge on base in various rooms thoughtout my visit to Japan.  My dear, sweet girlfriend Martha Murrey (and soul sister) joined me for a week ~ and what a grand time we had!  I thank them both from the bottom of my heart, for their long lasting love to each other and for including me in it!  These are memories I will cherish forever...















































No comments:

Post a Comment